We are pleased to announce we have just completed a new website redesign for Suffolk Family Carers. Suffolk Family Carers is an established charity, helping family carers of all ages across Suffolk get the support they need to live fuller lives.
The organisation provides valuable support, information and advice to carers and their families across Suffolk. They campaign on issues that affect family carers to ensure their voice is heard, and aim to drive change in communities to enable family carers to have a life of their own alongside their caring role.
The new website includes some great new features including:
– a dedicated events calendar
– information on courses and groups with a new booking facility
– an online forum where members can share thoughts and feedback
– the option for resource and space booking and payments
– a brilliant site-wide search function
– a live chat element where users can speak with the support team
Cyber’s Dominic Compagnone said “We are delighted to provide Suffolk Family Carers with a fresh, modern and more user-friendly website. We hope the new functions such as the events calendar, course booking and live-chat will provide users with an enhanced online service.”
You can view the new site now at: www.suffolkfamilycarers.org.
If you are interested in a new website or a redesign, please feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 1284 330188.