We are Cyber. We are Creative
Bespoke employee management software allowing customers to quickly and easily transfer all the paper-based processes.
Consultancy, UX/UI design, development and digital campaign, rollout and full maintenance of a large recruitment platform and database including the development of mobile and management of the hosting, architecture and DR.
Get In Touch,
Let’s have a Coffee.
Brands we’ve worked with…
You already know the well-known saying ‘new year, new you’, well why not use 2019 to apply this to your business? Here are some ideas to inspire you and help your business in 2019.
- Create a new website
Whether you have a blog, corporate website or e-commerce store, updating your website on a regular basis has many benefits. Here’s a few reasons why updating your website or creating a new one can benefit your business:
- It’s good for your SEO: Search engines love content and especially new content. A regularly updated website can be crawled more often and has more pages in the index.
- You can update information that may be outdated on your website and improve the user experience.
- Have you been using analytics? If not, why? It’s a great tool to see how your website in performing and to analyse your audience and their behaviours.
- You could even use 2019 to revamp your whole website to make it responsive on mobiles and tablets.
- Get on social media
If your business is already on social media, that’s great! If not, consider that there are now over 3 billion people using social networks all across the globe and many of them use social networks to engage with their favourite brands. On social media you can engage with your customers as well as potentially reach new highly targeted customers. Unlike traditional media, social media offers two-way communication. They allow you to interact directly with customers, and likewise give them the chance to interact directly with your brand. Additionally, social media posts are a great way to drive traffic to your website! For instance, you can share content from your blog or website to your social channels. This is a great way to get readers as soon as you publish a new post. You can also use social media to promote your products or services - but it’s best to use Dave Chaffey’s 70:20:10 rule! Always remember to keep your posts entertaining and informative, that way your followers will be glad to see your new content in their feeds and will keeping you top of their minds.
- Have a brand refresh
Nowadays trends are constantly changing, so it can be difficult to maintain a modern image. Brand refreshes can help your business grow, adapt and keep your company at the top of your industry.
- It will help you to reach new customers. When you focus on new aspects of your business and promote them correctly, people will take notice. Rebranding creates the potential create new growth for your business in an ever-evolving market.
- Rebranding can be the most effective way to set your company apart from competition. Differentiating your brand shows potential clients that your services are unique—and shows customers that you’re the experts!
- Design trends can play a major role in how potential or current customers perceive your company and what you offer. Ensuring that your look is always ‘on trend’ shows your customers that you pay attention and keeps your business relevant in your respective industry.
- If you’ve recently expanded your products/services or set new goals for yourself, rebranding is a great way to show that your business is evolving. While it’s important to stick to your traditional services and story, updating your services and they way you promote them could help you get more business.
- Create a promo video
The world now is so fast paced, it can be difficult to find new, exciting and unique ways to advertise your business and products/services. Video marketing is not a new idea, but it’s certainly proving to be a powerful, effective part of marketing strategy. In fact, statistics have revealed that more than 80% customers buy a product after watching a promotional video. It may seem obvious, but in this fast-paced world, video content is preferred over written content simply because it is much quicker and easier to process. Because of the nature of video content, users feel more connected and involved with businesses thus impacting conversion rates and sales. Videos themselves are more explanatory and act as an excellent engager, marketers are leveraging them to attract more sales and even to increase brand awareness. Also, as videos are more engaging and easier to understood, visitors are likely to spend more time on your website or social media pages if they have video content. Users find it easy to consume content via videos when compared to reading blogs or articles. Video marketing is one of the most popular forms of marketing as it gets the maximum return on investment due to their visual, easily consumable nature. It has been revealed by a number of statistics that on average, a user spends 88% more time on a website that has a video. They are also expected to receive better responses from customers than written content.
- Create an app
It has become a given that all large businesses will most likely have an app, but what about small businesses? Should they be investing in creating an app? Well if you’re hoping to attract new customers, increase sales, build your brand image, or improve your customer experience, the answer is more than likely yes. Depending on the service or product provided by your business, a mobile app could be the next logical step.
Here are a few benefits that may help you determine whether investment into a mobile app is right for you and your business:
- Apps allow businesses to use unique features to engage with customers, such as mobile scheduling, notifications, and loyalty programs. Mobile websites, while necessary and useful, do not tend to have features that keep users coming back to interact with your brand. In contrast to websites, apps allow you to send push notifications or text messages to send reminders to prompt customers. These can include anything from appointment reminders to sales and special offers.
- A mobile app basically opens a direct line of communication between your business and your customers, allowing you to have more personalised interactions with them.
- They also make user engagement more efficient by reducing touch points between them and the business. Which in turn make it easier to convert users to paying customers.
- Apps can also assist with building brand recognition and awareness by recreating your brand image. According to Inc., 80% of customers believe colour can increase brand awareness, making consistency and an easily recognizable design for your app essential.
So there we have it, lots of new ideas for you and your business in 2019. If you would like any further advice, please contact us.Read More >
Cyber helped me completely rethink my website. It looks better, loads faster, and works great on mobile devices.
We have been very impressed with the teams, who have been able to capture and then deliver our work within budget and on time.